This position has been filled.
Established for over 26 years Dominic Walmsley Jewellery is renowned for their bespoke jewellery, creating handcrafted commissions to your exact specifications. In addition to this, Dominic and his team specialise in remodelling old, unworn, often inherited jewellery; transforming it into beautiful new pieces using the same materials and retaining the sentimental value.
We are looking for a full-time shop manager, who has retail experience in the fine jewellery industry. We value exceptional customer service and would expect the candidate to possess this quality.
They must be highly organised, reliable and have a strong work ethic. This role will include communicating with the workshop team and organising the work flow and deadlines for each order.
About the Job
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Jewellery sales experience
- Maintaining merchandising and showroom standards
- Organising workshop orders
- Stock checking
- Opening and closing the shop
- Pricing bespoke commissions
- Jewellery valuations
- Good attention to detail
- Proven ability to be well organised
- Strong verbal and written English
- General jewellery knowledge
- Computer literate
- Basic photoshop and in design skills
- Basic photography skills
- Gemology and diamond knowledge
- Jewellery making knowledge
Full time. 5 days per week (includes occasional Saturday)
Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2AA
Depending on experience